BMS SOLUTIONS- SCADA FACTORY MANAGEMENT
Building management system is also known as BMS (Building Management System). This is an extremely intelligent system that performs comprehensive monitoring, control and management in buildings. This is a synchronous system that allows to control and manage all technical systems in the building such as electrical system, domestic water supply system, air-conditioning, ventilation, environmental warning, security, fire alarm. – fire fighting, etc. to ensure the correct, timely, efficient operation of equipment in the building, saving energy and saving operating costs.
Today with a tremendous growth rate. A series of buildings and apartments sprang up like mushrooms after the rain. The demand for BMS management system is extremely high. Grasping the demand from the market, ATSCADA Lab has launched the BMS system that fully integrates the most intelligent features.
BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND BENEFITS
- Reduce energy costs with centralized management of power control and management.
- Reduce incidents and react quickly to customer requests or when problems occur.
- Reduce personnel costs for manual monitoring and management.
- Continuous monitoring, control and management.
- Full support for local and remote alarm features, ..
- Remote monitoring anytime, anywhere via internet-enabled devices: smartphones, tablets, etc.
- Easy to upgrade, flexible in programming according to different needs, size, organization and expansion requirements.
- Better management of devices throughout the house with data storage, maintenance programs and automatic alarm reporting.
- Simplify and automate the operation of repetitive procedures and functions.
ATPro Corp. is a manufacturer and designer according to customer requirements. The integration of more / less features on the system is always met by us. Customers are free to make their requirements. Our team will listen and offer the best solution
- Enables control of in-building applications via control cables and network protocols.
- Allows utilities (smart devices) in the building to operate synchronously and exactly according to each operator’s request.
- Monitoring the air environment, human working environment.
- Incident warning, giving timely warning signals before incidents occur.
- Connecting technical systems such as security, fire alarm, … through the system’s open interface port with interface languages according to international standards.
- An open, scalable system with solutions, ready to meet all requirements.
- Synthesize and report information.